[Blueboard] ACED is in need of volunteers for Brigada Eskwela in Paranaque this May 18-22

rcabrieto at ateneo.edu rcabrieto at ateneo.edu
Tue May 5 18:24:49 PHT 2009

Hi! This summer, we hope to help public schools prepare for the coming
school year through helping in Deped's /BRIGADA ESKWELA/ project.

In this light, ACED is in need of VOLUNTEERS for /BRIGADA ESKWELA IN
PARAñAQUE/ this coming MAY 18-22. If you want to help _repaint and
clean the classroom_s of public schools in Paranaque pls. e-mail
PD_RECENTES at YAHOO.COM your NAME, CONTACT NUMBER, E-MAIL ADDRESS and
the DATE you plan to volunteer (/choose from May 18 to 22/). We'll
contact you about the details of the event as soon as we get your
e-mail.

   We'll also be needing paint and paint brushes for this. We're
looking for people who are WILLING TO SPONSOR THE MATERIALS NEEDED.
For donations, you may call us at 426-6001 LOC.4028 and look for
RAQUEL CABRIETO.Thank you!