[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_Hilda Abola on the 2009 Grand Alumni Homecoming

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Tue May 5 15:17:34 PHT 2009

One community @ 150
Posted by Hilda | My Glass Eye | Tuesday 5 May 2009 2:45 pm
Photo originally posted in My Manila on December 7, 2008

In the eight Grand Alumni Homecoming nights that I've attended, I've only seen a handful of faculty and Jesuits who take the time to go and mix with their former students. But this year, the Silver Jubilee Class of HS'84 has agreed to hold the 2009 Homecoming on the same day as One Big Night, the grand Sesquicentennial event on December 12. I think it's going to be wonderful seeing the entire Ateneo de Manila community - students, faculty, staff, alumni, Jesuits - together in one place for one big celebration. Outside of basketball games and championship bonfires, that is.

View Hilda's photo at http://150.ateneo.edu/blog