[Blueboard] Nihongo for Young People II, May 7-14, 2009

Japanese Studies Program japanese at admu.edu.ph
Mon May 4 13:54:18 PHT 2009

Thank you for posting.
======================

The Japanese Studies Program
Ateneo de Manila University

is still accepting enrollees to

Summer Program 2009

NIHONGO FOR YOUNG PEOPLE II
Basic Japanese Language - Book 2

May 7 to 14, 2009 (6 days), 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Loyola Campus, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City

COURSE

Nihongo for Young People II is part of our outreach program that is
open to young people from 12 to 18 years old and have finished Nihongo
for Young People book 1 or 20 hours of basic Japanese language.  Our
goal is to promote the understanding of Japan through its language in
the young generation.

REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT

· Please send registration form by fax or email one week before the
class starts.
· Payment is 3,000 pesos including handouts and other materials.
· If paying in check, please make it payable to Ateneo de Manila University.
· Payment may also be deposited at the Ateneo bank account.

For details, please contact us at:

Japanese Studies Program
Ateneo de Manila University
Room 209, Ricardo & Dr. Rosita Leong Hall
Katipunan Road, Loyola Heights
Quezon City 1108
Phone : 426-6001 local 5248
Fax: 426-4326
c/o Marian Salvador
Email: japanese at admu.edu.ph

Japanese Studies Program
2/F Ricardo and Dr. Rosita Leong Hall
Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
Landline: (632) 426-6001 local 5248
Telefax : (632) 426-4326
E-Mail  : japanese at admu.edu.ph