[Blueboard] Nihongo for Young People

Japanese Studies Program japanese at admu.edu.ph
Fri Mar 27 14:18:41 PHT 2009

Thank you for posting.
---------------------

Nihongo for Young People
Basic Japanese Language

March 31 - April 8, 2009, Tuesday to Saturday
1:00 - 4:00 pm
Instructor: Mr. Rodolfo Narciso
Venue: Natividad Galang Fajardo Conference Room, Dela Costa Building
       Loyola Heights Campus, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City

What is Nihongo for Young People?

Established in 1966, the Japanese Studies Program of Ateneo de Manila
University has been providing quality education on Japanese language.  Nihongo
for Young People is part of our outreach program that is open to young people
from 12 to 18 years old.  Our goal is to promote the understanding of Japan
through its language in the young generation.

What can I learn?

Nihongo for Young People is a course for beginners.  It focuses on basic
communication skills, particularly through speaking and listening.  The course
also introduces a basic knowledge of Japanese characters for everyday use in
Japan.

At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Use basic Japanese in a variety of everyday situations
- Express your ideas in simple Japanese
- Understand what you are told in Japanese
- Recognize basic Japanese characters, especially Hiragana

Registration and Payment
- Payment is 3,000 pesos including handouts and other materials.
- If paying in check, please make it payable to Ateneo de Manila University.
- Payment may also be deposited at the Ateneo bank account

Please contact us for further details.
Japanese Studies Program
2/F Ricardo and Dr. Rosita Leong Hall
School of Social Sciences