[Blueboard] How to watch webcast of the graduation ceremonies
COMM & PR
commpr at admu.edu.ph
Fri Mar 27 13:51:37 PHT 2009
View the graduation ceremonies via webcast by logging on to http://ateneo.mozcom.com
Thursday, March 26, 5:00 p.m. - Ateneo Grade School
Friday, March 27, 4:00 p.m. - School of Management and School of Science & Engineering
Saturday, March 28, 4:00 p.m. - School of Humanities and School of Social Sciences
Sunday, March 29, 4:30 p.m. - Ateneo High School
How to watch webcast of the graduation ceremonies
The graduation ceremonies of the Ateneo de Manila University school units will be webcast live on the Internet on the dates and times announced in the bulletin. Here's how to view the event:
1. Open a web browser, preferably Internet Explorer.
2. On the address bar, type "http://ateneo.mozcom.com" or "mms://stream.mozcom.com/ateneo".
In case 1 and 2 above did not work, open Windows Media Player.
1. Click "File" in the menu bar, then "Open URL". A popup box will appear.
2. Type "http://ateneo.mozcom.com" or "mms://stream.mozcom.com/ateneo".
In case you still could not view the stream:
1. Check first if you have a working Internet connection. Try browsing search engines such as Google (http://www.google.com) or Yahoo (http://www.yahoo.com) and do a search there. If the search returned any results, then you have an Internet connection.
2. Also check if you are using any firewall (i.e. ZoneAlarm), allow your program to access the Internet, in this case your movie player.
For best results, try closing other programs that use the Internet (e.g. Yahoo Messenger, etc).
l 300 MHz processor
l 128 MB Ram
l 4 MB Video Card
l 16 Bit Sound Card
l 500 MHz processor
l 256 MB RAM
l 32 MB Video Card
l 16 Bit Sound Card
l Windows 98, 2000, XP, Mac OSX or some selected Linux distributions
l A movie player (Windows Media Player Series 9, Mplayer, etc.)
l Macintosh systems needs to have Windows Media Player installed (go to http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/windowsmediaplayerformacosx.html )
l Internet connection (DSL or "broadband" connection)
l Minimum of 128kbps CIR (Committed Internet Rate)
The webcast/webstream is powered by MOZCOM.
More information about the Blueboard