[Blueboard] Ateneo Sesquicentennial Kick-Off Event on Sunday, 14 June 2009

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Thu Mar 26 15:04:48 PHT 2009

26 March  2009

Dear Fellow Ateneans:

Greetings.

Our HS84 Homecoming Committee, following internal consultations, decided
to hold this year's 2009 General Alumni Homecoming together with the ONE
BIG NIGHT Sesquicentennial event of the Ateneo de Manila University on
Saturday, 12 December 2009 in celebration of the 150th anniversary of
the Ateneo. We enjoin everyone to participate in and attend the ONE BIG
NIGHT on 12 December 2009 as well as all the other Sesquicentennial
activities leading to the ONE BIG NIGHT.

Please see below a copy of a full page ad in the 15 March 2009 editions
of the Philippine Daily Inquirer and The Philippine Star announcing the
Ateneo Sesquicentennial activities.

     +
AMDG
Rex V. Bayani