[Blueboard] Heroic Living with Chris Lowney

Dit Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Tue Mar 24 19:19:42 PHT 2009

DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE AND CHANGE THE WORLD

Chris Lowney, motivational speaker, renowned author of "Heroic Leadership" and former Managing Director of JP Morgan will speak and give enriching lessons on leadership based on his new book "HEROIC LIVING".

HEROIC LIVING:  The Way Forward
A Symposium on Leadership
with Chris Lowney

March 28, 2009, Saturday, 9:00am to 12:00nn
Amphitheatre
Ateneo Graduate School for Business
Rockwell, Makati City

Reserve your seats NOW!
Fee:  P600 per participant
(fee includes copy of his new book Heroic Living)
For further inquiries, call 426-5971 to 72 local 114 or 112.

Dit G. Sablan
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. (632) 426-5971 loc 112
               (632) 927-9659
Fax No.   (632) 426-5970
www.jescom.ph
editha.sablan at jescom.ph

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta said:  The greatest poverty of mankind is that of not knowing Christ. ....  As if we are here for nothing more than to pass through this world. We should open our eyes, open our eyes and see."