[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Mon Mar 16 11:04:45 PHT 2009

 To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM MARCH 15-17, 2009

            I will leave Manila for Bangkok on Sunday evening, March 15 to attend the Opening Ceremony of the new program of Kyushu University: ASEAN IN TODAY'S WORLD co-organized with Mahidol University. I will return to Manila on Tuesday evening, March 17.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact address.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.