[Blueboard] Loyola Schools Awards for the Arts, SY 2008-2009

csiojo at ateneo.edu csiojo at ateneo.edu
Mon Mar 2 09:09:50 PHT 2009

Memo To: The Loyola Schools Community

    From: Ma. Assunta C. Cuyegkeng
          Vice President for the Loyola Schools

Subject: Loyola Schools Awards for the Arts, SY 2008-2009

I am pleased to announce the recipients of the Loyola Schools Awards
for the Arts this schoolyear:

Creative Writing: Fiction
Elisha Marjorie B. Martinez, IV BFA Creative Writing

Creative Writing: Poetry
Jan Brandon L. Dollente, IV AB Interdisciplinary Studies
Kristian G. Mamforte, IV BS/M Applied Math major in Mathematical Finance
Jasmine Nikki C. Paredes, IV BFA Creative Writing

Creative Writing: Literary Essay
Angela M. Casauay, IV BFA Creative Writing
Theater Arts
Kalil Christian B. Almonte, IV BS Electronics and Communications Engineering
Miguel Armando L. Lim, IV BS Psychology
Patricia Ruth E. Pena, IV AB Interdisciplinary Studies
John Leinard A. Ramos, IV AB European Studies
Emmanuelle R. Valerio, IV AB Interdisciplinary Studies
Screen Arts
Mark A. Peregrino, IV AB Communication

Visual Arts: Illustration
Eliana Laurice C. Javier, IV AB Economics

Visual Arts: Painting
Pancho D. Alvarez, IV AB Political Science

Music
Jinno Paulo C. Bonife, IV AB Economics
Eugene C. Soyosa, IV AB Economics

Dance
Veronica F. Maronilla, IV AB Psychology
Shella Joyce P. Villanueva, IV BS Electronics and Communications Engineering

Warmest congratulations to the awardees!

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to the members
of the Awards for the Arts Committee:  Belinda G. Adora, Frances Marie
Alcaraz, Christine S. Bellen, Jonathan A. Coo, Mark Vincent L.
Escaler, Melissa Vera Maramara, Jovino G. Miroy, Ph.D., Elbert T. Or,
Peter John Mari L. Porticos, Jerry C. Respeto, Ph.D., Danilo Francisco
M. Reyes, Edgar C. Samar, Benilda S. Santos, Ph.D.,  Alvin B. Yapan,
and Lawrence L. Ypil.

I would like to invite you to awarding ceremonies on Wednesday, 11
March 2009, 4:30 p.m., at the Escaler Hall, Science Education Complex.

Thank you very much.