[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_Alya B. Honason talks about her "solid place"

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Mon Jun 29 09:43:09 PHT 2009

A solid place
Posted by magis86 | magis86 | Friday 26 June 2009 4:42 pm
By Alya B. Honasan

Being an Atenean means being armed with a whole bunch of non-negotiables that you couldn't imagine being without.

MY Ateneo education has played a huge part in enabling me to live the life I live and do the work I do. As a print journalist, and having worked with some of the biggest media companies in the country, I've met all kinds of people. The opinions are strong, the points of view convincing, and the temptations seductive-which is why it makes all the difference when you know where you stand early in the game.

That's not to say I didn't get baffled at times early in my career. But somehow, being an Atenean means being armed with...READ MORE @ http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/?p=550