[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_Another alumna responds to the question "Where is she now?"

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Fri Jun 26 09:50:02 PHT 2009

Where is she now: Erika Paman-Mercado of the Lady Eagles (AB Dev Studies'00)
Posted by didith | Plausible Deniability | Thursday 25 June 2009 1:21 pm
Note: Erika Paman-Mercado provides this second response to my "Sound Minds in Sound Bodies." Thank you, Erika!

I work as a Lead/Scheduling Analyst for the Nevada-based Zappos.com, the web's largest online shoe retailer. I forecast and project call volume for Zappos' Customer Loyalty Team, and analyze metrics related to the department's productivity and performance.

My best takeaways from being an Atenean athlete are perseverance, passion, and faith. Our team was never gifted with the skills to compete with the athletes from other schools, but that did not prevent us from persevering and competing at the highest level all the time. We did not always have the best win-loss record, but we always...READ MORE @ http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/?p=548