[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_Alumna responds to Didith Rodrigo's "Sounds Minds in Sound Bodies"

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Tue Jun 23 09:35:43 PHT 2009

Where is she now: Stephanie Sy of the Lady Eagles (BSCS'03)
Posted by didith | Plausible Deniability | Monday 22 June 2009 7:37 am

Note: In response to my "Sound Minds in Sound Bodies" post, Stephanie Sy of the Lady Eagles wrote the following note.  Thank you, Steph!

I am a project manager currently based in London. I manage branded custom solution projects for MSN. Our projects range from interactive websites to Messenger games for our partner clients.

I consider myself fortunate to have the opportunity to study in Ateneo and play for the Lady Eagles. Both have contributed a lot to my work and life. The Ateneo education has provided me with the technical know-how to do my job and has also taught me to be creative in problem solving. Playing for the Lady Eagles, on the other hand has taught me soft skills that I need to perform in my job.  Teamwork and good communication skills are some of the essential skills you can't live without when working in big corporations that operate globally. Teamwork is important because...READ MORE @ http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/?p=531

***POLL***

Did you attend the Sesqui kickoff?

  a.. Yes! Loved it! (51.0%, 21 Votes)
  b.. No.... (49.0%, 20 Votes)