[Blueboard] Communal Services - Start of the School Year

Ivan Jacob Agaloos Pesigan ipesigan at ateneo.edu
Fri Jun 19 14:31:44 PHT 2009

TO:               The University Community
FROM:             The President
SUBJECT:          COMMUNAL SERVICE

In the spirit of starting the school year as "co-workers and
companions in our common mission" I invite the community to
participate in this year?s Communal Services-Start of School Year.

Fr. Nicolas, the present Superior General of the Society of Jesus,
chooses two terms, "co-workers and companions, in preference to
partnership."

In keeping with this spirit this communal activity invites us to
examine our relationship with our GOD through our relations with our
co-workers within our respective small communities-our offices. And to
share ourselves in loving service to others through the
work that we do

Led by the Office for Mission, Identity, and Organizational
Development (OMIOD), these community prayer and reflection sessions
will be scheduled between 22 June and 10 July 2009. Jesuit scholastics
and campus ministers will be invited to facilitate the sessions for
designated workgroups in each unit.

I thank most sincerely Bro. Jeffery Pioquinto, S.J. for designing the
services as well as the committee involved in this endeavor.

May I request all units and offices to make the necessary arrangements
so that the administrative officers, professionals, staff and
interested faculty can participate in this program.

With prayers and warm wishes.

BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.