[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_Didith Rodrigo's "View from the Chair"

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Wed Jun 17 09:14:42 PHT 2009

The view from the Chair
Posted by didith | Plausible Deniability | Tuesday 16 June 2009 10:30 am
There were many, many things I learned during my term as Chair, about myself, about the school, and about other people. These are things that other Chairs no doubt come to learn as well.

I learned that the Chair is the only faculty member who actually needs to work with everyone in the department.  Usually, faculty members take care of their own classes and one faculty member's success and reputation are rarely dependent on another's performance.   The same is not true for the Chair.  Being Chair is all about working with others.

I learned that...READ MORE @ http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/?p=504

***POLL***

My favorite Sesqui blogger is...

  a.. Didith Rodrigo (36.0%, 13 Votes)
  b.. Hilda Abola (22.0%, 8 Votes)
  c.. Queena Lee-Chua (19.0%, 7 Votes)
  d.. Wacky Narciso (11.0%, 4 Votes)
  e.. I love all Sesqui bloggers! (8.0%, 3 Votes)
  f.. Guest bloggers (3.0%, 1 Votes)
VOTE NOW @ http://150.ateneo.edu/blog (left panel)