[Blueboard] New Release from JesCom: The Making of A Local Church by Francisco Claver, SJ

Dit Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jun 8 19:21:59 PHT 2009

THE MAKING OF A LOCAL CHURCH
By Francisco  Claver, SJ

* A primer on how to develop a local church, this book presents models of participative leadership that can inspire Christians everywhere to make their own churches more responsive to local needs.

* "For those who want to know more about Basic Ecclesial Communities, inculturation, integral human development, faith and ideology, communion of communities, spirituality of communion, etc.., this book will serve as a textbook that explains the what and the why..."
- Orlando B. Quevedo, OMI, Archbishop of Cotabato, Secretary General, Federation of Asian Bishops' Conference

* "The Making of a Local Church ushers the reader into the mind and heart of a bishop who trusts the leading of the Spirit and the commitment of the People of God." - Dolores R. Leckey, Woodstock Theological Center

*  Now available at all Tanging Yaman Stores
        -  Sonolux Building and Loyola House of Studies, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
        -  5th Floor, Mega B, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City

*  For orders, call 426-59-71 local 112 or 113.

Dit G. Sablan
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. (632) 426-5971 loc 112
               (632) 927-9659
Fax No.   (632) 426-5970
www.jescom.ph
editha.sablan at jescom.ph

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta said:  The greatest poverty of mankind is that of not knowing Christ. ....  As if we are here for nothing more than to pass through this world. We should open our eyes, open our eyes and see."