[Blueboard] Frontiers in Spirituality and Spiritual Direction

cis at cisphil.org cis at cisphil.org
Wed Jun 3 13:31:47 PHT 2009

Please post!

We are happy to let you know that we have invited a distinguished
author, speaker, and practitioner in spirituality and formation to
give a series of lectures and workshops. She is Sr. Janet Ruffing,
RSM, from Fordham University, New York, USA. We have named the series
"Frontiers in Spirituality and Spiritual Direction" and it will be
composed of four events dealing on the topics of family spirituality,
spiritual direction, God-human loving relationship, and psychology and
spirituality.

This is a joint project of the Center for Ignatian Spirituality (CIS),
Center for Family Ministries (CEFAM), and Emmaus. We believe that this
is an important opportunity to be updated in the field of spirituality
and formation, to get together as a community, and share experiences
and insights that will further our growth in our common ministry.

We hope that you can join us, and we look forward to seeing you!

SESSION 1:  EMBODIED FAMILY SPIRITUALITY: Responding to the Challenge
of Social Transformation
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 7:30PM ? 9:30PM
San Carlos Lay Formation Center Multi-Purpose Hall, EDSA, Guadalupe,
Makati City
Registration Fee: 450.00/participant

SESSION 2:  TELLING THE SACRED TALE:  Spiritual Direction & Narrative
Thursday, July 2, 2009  8:30AM ? 4:00PM
Cardinal Sin Center, Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo De Manila
University Campus
Registration Fee: 1,000.00/participant

SESSION 3:  FALLING IN LOVE WITH GOD:  Integration and Transformation through
the God-Human Relationship
Friday, July 3, 2009, 8:30AM ? 4:00PM
Cardinal Sin Center, Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo De Manila
University Campus
Registration Fee: 1,000.00/participant

SESSION 4:  PSYCHOLOGY AND SPIRITUALITY:  Partnering Towards Wholeness
and Well-being
Saturday, July 4, 2009, 8:30AM ? 4:00PM
Cardinal Sin Center, Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo De Manila
University Campus
Registration Fee: 1,000.00/participant

PROGRAM PACKAGE RATE: P 2,700.00 per person
who will participate in the three (3) workshop days.

GROUP PACKAGE RATE: P 4,5000.00 per workshop day for groups of five
(5) persons (or P900.00 per person)

Discounted rates and reserved seats are available to those who
register and pay on or before June 19,2009. Registration fees are
transferable but are non-refundable.

For inquiries and registration please contact

Telephone Numbers:
EMMAUS (Mary): 928-6040 or 0916 5569173
CIS (Joy/Marie): 426-4250 or 0917 8522755
CEFAM (Tina): 426-4289
Email Address:
frontiersmanila at yahoo.com