[Blueboard] JesCom on TV5

Dit Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Fri Feb 27 21:31:59 PHT 2009

JESCOM IS ON TV5 every Sunday!!!

7-8AM

The Word Exposed with Bishop Chito Tagle, DD

Get hooked on the Sunday readings and the Gospel as Bishop Tagle shares his reflections on the Word.

Let him inspire you to re-discover the true meaning of Lent.

Don't' be left in the dark.  Be Exposed!

8-9AM

Humayo't Ihayag, SundayMass

Keep your eyes glued to your TV screen as we carry on celebrating the Mass with Fr. Jun Viray, SJ and the Sto. Nino Parochial School Choir.  Viewers can actively participate as prayers, responses as well as lyrics are flashed on-screen.

Pray with us.  Sing with us.

Dit G. Sablan
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. (632) 426-5971 loc 112
               (632) 927-9659
Fax No.   (632) 426-5970
www.jescom.ph
editha.sablan at jescom.ph

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta said:  The greatest poverty of mankind is that of not knowing Christ. ....  As if we are here for nothing more than to pass through this world. We should open our eyes, open our eyes and see."