[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_The King of the Birds in ACT's "Adarna at ang Alaala ng Kristal"

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 25 09:09:38 PHT 2009

Blue eagle, the king!
Posted by Hilda | My Glass Eye | Tuesday 24 February 2009 5:28 pm
Revised from an entry originally posted in My Manila on February 4, 2009
I just had to post another photo from the Ateneo Children's Theater's production of "Adarna at ang Alaala ng Kristal." Of all the fantastic costumes, it was the bird costumes that were the most elaborate. Here we see the King of the Birds, the eagle. Of course, he's blue. View photo here.

About the Sesqui Blog:

This is the first team blog about the Ateneo de Manila University's Sesquicentennial, or 150th anniversary. This is a blog by Ateneans for Ateneans who have been part of this great institution's rich and proud history. We may not all share the same memories across generations and historical eras, but we certainly share the same enduring spirituality, vision and passion, channeled through excellence in one's chosen field, and service to country, community and the other.

Welcome then to all our happy, sad, mundane, ethereal, trivial , profound, etc. chronicles.

http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/