[Blueboard] With THANKS

Mrs. Cherry Franco afranco at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 11 09:16:05 PHT 2009

    Then, as now, people ask how we are ...

    "...A light from our household is gone. a voice we loved is still. A place is vacant in our home, that never can be filled...What it has meant to lose someone dearly loved, God alone will ever know."

    Even so,  we are deeply grateful for the prayerful remembrances during the wake and continuing up to now: the offerings of Masses, prayers, mass cards, flowers, food/snacks, quiet presence, various tokens, phone calls, text messages, etc.

    Then, as now, moments come when the heart cries without tears.

    But in the words of Miggy-- on behalf of Mikah, Isabella ( our grandchildren)  and on behalf of our children, our brothers, sisters, relatives and friends,

   HAIL and FAREWELL, LOLO SUPERHERO
   beloved spouse, father,  friend, brother to us all

   The time has now come to say goody-bye, go safely home to the warm embrance of a loving JESUS.