[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_Hilda Abola's photoblog of the AHS Promenade of Our Lady with the lights on

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 4 14:43:03 PHT 2009

Blue dusk
Posted by Hilda | My Glass Eye | Wednesday 4 February 2009 12:13 pm
Revised from an entry originally posted in My Manila on December 18, 2008

The beautiful lights of the Promenade of Our Lady in front of the Ateneo de Manila High School's St. Stanislaus Kostka Chapel. Click here to see photo.

About the Sesqui Blog:

This is the first team blog about the Ateneo de Manila University's Sesquicentennial, or 150th anniversary. This is a blog by Ateneans for Ateneans who have been part of this great institution's rich and proud history. We may not all share the same memories across generations and historical eras, but we certainly share the same enduring spirituality, vision and passion, channeled through excellence in one's chosen field, and service to country, community and the other.

Welcome then to all our happy, sad, mundane, ethereal, trivial , profound, etc. chronicles.

http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/