[Blueboard] JOB OPENING FOR GUIDANCE COUNSELOR AT THE ATENEO HIGH SCHOOL

Carlo P. Carlon ccarlon at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 4 10:28:16 PHT 2009

Good day!

We are resending our request for posting of our ad in the blueboard.
Thank you very much.

JOB OPENING FOR GUIDANCE COUNSELOR

The Ateneo de Manila High School is currently looking for a guidance
counselor with a solid counseling and/or psychology background.

Ideally, he/she should already be a licensed counselor or at least has
had graduate units in counseling. A good grasp of the male
adolescent's issues and concerns will be an advantage as well.

If interested, please feel free to drop off your curriculum vitae and
other pertinent documents at the Duffy Guidance Center of the Ateneo
de Manila High School, or kindly get in touch with our department
secretary, Ms. Joan Santos at 4266001 loc. 6180 or email
bbalaoing at ateneo.edu for further details.

--
Carlo P. Carlon
Guidance Counselor