[Blueboard] Christian Gabriel Capinpin (1989-2009)

rbuenconsejo at ateneo.edu rbuenconsejo at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 3 16:02:07 PHT 2009

Kindly remember in your prayers

                CHRISTIAN GABRIEL CAPINPIN (I-BS Psychology)

who died on Tuesday, February 3, 2009.  His remains lie in state at
the Shrine of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Broadway Ave., New Manila,
Q.C. The wake masses are at 8 pm daily and the funeral mass is on
Saturday, February 7, at 10 a.m.

His parents, Raffy and Jane, and brother, Lorenz, request your prayers
for Christian's eternal repose.  In lieu of flowers, please forward
your donations to the Holy Family Parish, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City.

REQUIESCAT IN PACE