[Blueboard] Feast of the Birth of Mary

LS Office of Campus Ministry ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Fri Aug 28 13:37:04 PHT 2009

On the eve of the Feast of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary,
let us come together in prayer:
listening to songs and poems
that speak of the heart and spirit of Our Lady.

You are all invited to
PRAYERS IN SONG AND POETRY
on Monday, 7 September 2009
at 4:30PM
at the College Chapel.

It will feature songs by Jesuit Scholastics, Veepee Pinpin, Cholo Mallillin,
Sr. Bubbles Bandojo, Sr. Sheila Mae Jaso and Fr. Bob Buenconsejo.
Poems will be read by Eddieboy Calasanz, Rofel Brion, Ariel Diccion,
Beni Santos and her students.

"Let us celebrate with joyful hearts the birth of the Virgin Mary,
of whom was born the sun of justice, Christ our Lord."

LS Office of Campus Ministry
Room 109 MVP Center
Ateneo de Manila University
Telephone Number : 426-6001 loc 5161