[Blueboard] JesCom and JMM Offices Closed from August 28-29, 2009

Dit Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Wed Aug 26 18:45:38 PHT 2009

The Jesuit Communications (JesCom) and Jesuit Music Ministry (JMM) officers and staff will have their annual retreat on August 28-29, 2009 (Friday-Saturday).

Our offices at Sonolux Building,  Loyola House of Studies (LHS) and the Tanging Yaman store at LHS will be closed on those dates.  However, the Tanging Yaman store at Sonolux Building will be open to serve you.

Regular operations resume on Tuesday, September 1, 2009.

For your information.

Thank you.

Dit G. Sablan
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. (632) 426-5971 loc 112
               (632) 927-9659
Fax No.   (632) 426-5970
www.jescom.ph
editha.sablan at jescom.ph

Blessed Teresa of Calcutta said:  The greatest poverty of mankind is that of not knowing Christ. ....  As if we are here for nothing more than to pass through this world. We should open our eyes, open our eyes and see."