[Blueboard] Agenda for Hope in BusinessWorld: Dr. Benjamin Tolosa

Liane Peña Alampay lpalampay at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 25 08:26:27 PHT 2009

This week, Dr. Benjamin Tolosa writes for Agenda for Hope in his
column entitled, "Framing the Challenges of Political Empowerment and
Engagement". You may access it via this link:

http://www.bworldonline.com/BW082509/content.php?id=144

Every second and fourth Tuesday of the month, BusinessWorld will
publish a column that will bring to the fore the Ateneo de Manila
University's agenda for hope for our country. These columns are based
on the Agenda for Hope papers written by Loyola Schools faculty, which
will be launched this school year as our scholarly work contribution
to commemorate the Sesquicentennial year of the Ateneo.

--
Liane Peña Alampay, PhD
Asst Professor, Department of Psychology