[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_Didith Rodrigo on defining quality

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Mon Aug 24 10:35:16 PHT 2009

Defining quality
Posted by didith | Plausible Deniability | Friday 21 August 2009 10:00 am
We search for answers to bothersome questions in a variety of ways:  We pray, we leaf through the Bible, we consult with friends and family, we reflect, we read our horoscopes, we Google.  Sometimes, the search provides the answers.  Other times, fate intercedes. This blog entry is an example of the latter.

A few years ago, I was bothered by the question: How do we define quality in multidisciplinary research? (Yes, I am a geek.)  I can't say that I actively sought out the answer.  The question just sat at the back of my head nagging at me because my research practice moved in the space between computer science and education.

Then, one day, I was leafing through...READ MORE @ http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/?p=666.

***

www.ateneo.edu
http://150.ateneo.edu/blog