[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog_Ego Management

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 14 11:48:05 PHT 2009

Ego management
Posted by didith | Plausible Deniability | Thursday 13 August 2009 7:56 pm
No, this is not about PAASCU.

I scored a win this week: An article that I had submitted to the Philippine Journal of Science was accepted for publication.  Before anything else I want to say thank you to my co-authors, Maria Beatriz Espejo-Lahoz of DISCS, Emily Tabanao of Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology, and Dr. Matthew C. Jadud of Allegheny College for their contributions to this work.  The PJS is an ISI-listed journal so this is huge for me.

Sweet as these victories are, though, I'm not allowed to savor them for too long.  I'm always given the benefit of other people's perspective to keep me from feeling dangerously good about myself.

When I started my PhD program, I didn't want to tell anyone about it because it seemed so self-indulgent and I wasn't sure if I would stick to it.  Somehow, word got out and someone who was...READ MORE @ http://150.ateneo.edu/blog/?p=647

***

www.ateneo.edu
http://150.ateneo.edu/blog
www.facebook.com/ateneodemanila