[Blueboard] Request for Blood Donors, Type AB+

jcmonje at ateneo.edu jcmonje at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 14 11:36:44 PHT 2009

Dear friends in the Ateneo community:

My nephew, Von Lawrence Castro has been diagnosed with dengue and is
confined at the Asian Hospital and Medical Center, Alabang.

He needs blood type AB+, but there seems to be a shortage in the
hospital's supply.  Her mother was referred to the Children's
hosptial, but was only allowed to buy 1 bag. (I don't know if this is
a hospital policy.)

May we request those kind souls with matching blood type to offer some
for Von?  You can proceed to the information section of Asian
hospital's lobby and inform the staff of your intention to donate to
Von.  He is confined in room 803.

If you need travel arrangements, please contact me at 426-6001 local
5641, or at (0919)3400241.

Thank you and God bless.

Sincerely,

Bong Monje