[Blueboard] Dept of Economics Seminar -- What Have We Really Learned from the Great Depression?

Sairry R. Sandoval ssandoval at ateneo.edu
Mon Aug 10 08:39:28 PHT 2009

Department of Economics Seminar Series:

What Have We Really Learned from the Great Depression?

By:

Professor John V.C. Nye

12 August 2009, Wednesday
4:30 PM
Department of Economics McPhelin Seminar Room

About Speaker:

Professor John V.C. Nye holds the Frederic Bastiat Chair in Political
Economy at George Mason University. He was a founding member of the
International Society of the New Institutional Economics, and has been
a National Fellow at the Hoover Institution and a Visiting Professor
at Stanford University. He has been on the editorial board of the
Journal of Economic History and has authored numerous publications in
economic history and the New Institutional Economics, including his
latest book "War, Wine and Taxes" (Princeton University Press).