[Blueboard] Changing venues for TFI-FF: Using Technology in the Classroom @ Aug14

facdev at admu.edu.ph facdev at admu.edu.ph
Mon Aug 3 15:18:51 PHT 2009

Please post. Thank you.

---------------

Please take note:

The TFI follow-up entitled: "USING TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM" on
Friday, August 14, 2009 will now be held at F204 (Faura Building, 2nd
floor).

See memo below:

To: LS FACULTY COMMUNITY
From: Dr. Karina G. Fernandez, Ph.D. (Faculty Development Coordinator)
RE: TFI Follow-Up:  USING TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM

The Faculty Formation Team would like to invite you to listen to a
talk and hands-on seminar entitled:

USING TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM

This will be held on Friday, August 14, 2009 at the F204 (Faura
Building, 2nd floor) from 4:30 to 6:00pm and will be conducted by Mr.
Paolo Agloro of the Department of Information Systems and Computer
Science. Mr. Agloro will handle such topics as construction of a
webpage, using technology for classroom lectures and presentations,
and developing and facilitating online courses.

Learning how to maximize our use of online and digital resources will
be an excellent means to connect more powerfully and meaningfully with
the digital youth who are our students. This is open to all LS faculty
members and counts as a TFI follow-up session. Light refreshments will
be served before the talk, so please come early.

Slots are limited because of the hands-on nature of the talk. So far,
we still have 12 slots open. For those interested and has not sent
their RSVP yet, please do so. Confirm your attendance with Ms. Marla
Andrada of the Vice President?s Office for Loyola Schools, local 5004
or facdev at admu.edu.ph

Hope to see you there!