[Blueboard] Fr. Bu, Outstanding Citizen of Quezon City for 2008

E. Emaden eemaden at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 10 13:28:53 PHT 2008

Our dear Fr. Jaime C. Bulatao, SJ has been named one of Quezon City's
Most Outstanding Citizens for 2008. He will be honored during the Gabi
ng Parangal on October 12 at the Grand Ballroom of Crowne Plaza
Galleria.

This award is given to individuals for their extraordinary,
outstanding achievements and contributions to their field and to
Quezon City.

We are truly proud that the achievements of our founder and mentor, is
recognized by the leadership of this city.