[Blueboard] ADAA Closed on Saturday, 4 October 2008

Miguel Martin R. Vilchez mmvilchez at ateneo.edu
Thu Oct 2 10:30:22 PHT 2008

Please be informed that the Office of the Associate Dean for Academic
Affairs will be closed on Saturday, 4 October 2008.

We will be moving to our new office at the Ground Floor of Kostka
Hall, beside the Office of Admission and Aid. Our phone lines will be
down on the said date, but you may reach us at 0918-7777989 for any
immediate concerns. We will resume normal operations on Monday, 6
October 2008.

Thank you.

--
Miguel Martin R. Vilchez, M.Ed.