[Blueboard] From the Sesqui Blog: Meaningul Gifts this Christmas

Michelle Camille Correa mcorrea at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 26 09:31:08 PHT 2008

Meaningful Gifts this Christmas!
Posted by harveykeh | Making Change | Tuesday 25 November 2008 2:42 pm
Its just a month away from Christmas and I'm sure that many of us are now starting our Christmas shopping for our love ones. Thus, I hope you won't mind if I ask for your help towards making Christmas more memorable and meaningful not only to you but more importantly to our less-privileged Filipino brothers and sisters. As such, I would like to ask you to to consider giving any of the following gifts this Christmas because as you buy these gifts you also help provide a better future for our country.

Here are my suggested gifts.....Visit the Sesqui Blog to read more.

About the Sesqui Blog:

This is the first team blog about the Ateneo de Manila University's Sesquicentennial, or 150th anniversary. This is a blog by Ateneans for Ateneans who have been part of this great institution's rich and proud history. We may not all share the same memories across generations and historical eras, but we certainly share the same enduring spirituality, vision and passion, channeled through excellence in one's chosen field, and service to country, community and the other.

Welcome then to all our happy, sad, mundane, ethereal, trivial , profound, etc. chronicles.

https://150.ateneo.edu/blog/