[Blueboard] Pathways Christmas Gift Packs - Helping make Christmas more meaningful =)

Solvie T. Nubla snubla at ateneo.edu
Sat Nov 22 15:18:53 PHT 2008

Dear Pathways Friend,

Christmas is a time for giving and Pathways to Higher Education would
like to help make gift-giving special and more meaningful!

We invite you to share these organic products, all grown and harvested
by our fellow Filipino farmers. They are packed by public high school
students in festive Christmas bags, ready for giving. These are gifts
that will surely be enjoyed by family and friends. At the same time,
they will derive fulfillment in the thought that they participate in
helping deserving public high school students fulfill their dreams
towards a college education.

With each gift pack of the DREAM TEAM, MIN-TEA GENEROSI-TEA and GRAINS
OF HOPE, you share in the vision of Pathways and spread the spirit of
love and care this Christmas season.

To view our products, please check out our website:
www.pathwaysphilippines.org We are ready to accept orders already.
Please feel free to email us at
info.pathways at gmail.com or fax the order slip to 920-0153. Look for
Donna de Jesus.

Please feel free too, to pass on to friends and relatives!

Happy Holidays!

Warmest Christmas wishes,
Solvie

Solvie T. Nubla