[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 20 11:36:04 PHT 2008

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM NOVEMBER 24-27, 2008

                        I will leave Manila on Monday evening, November 24 to deliver a paper at the conference of the Asia-Pacific Educational Research Association (APERA) in Singapore and to participate in a Symposium in honor of Prof. Lee Peng Yee of the National Institute of Education (NIE).

                        I will also be meeting with Ateneo and public school teachers studying at NIE and with alumni.

            I will return to Manila on Thursday evening, November 27.

                        DR. ANTONETTE ANGELES, Academic Vice President will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

                        My office has my contact address.

                                                                                                        BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.