[Blueboard] TeenChat with SEAN COVEY

mtolentino at admu.edu.ph mtolentino at admu.edu.ph
Mon Nov 17 17:04:59 PHT 2008

The news is out!

Sean Covey, best selling author of the THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TEENS,
The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make, and 7 Habits of Happy Kids,
live in Manila for a limited engagement.

We at the Center for Leadership and Change, Inc., with our advocacy for youth
leadership and empowerment, in cooperation with Ateneo de Manila University,
Philippine Daily Inquirer and Reedly International School, are proud to present:
IT'S YOUR CHOICE, TeenChat with Sean Covey, a youth congress.

       NOVEMBER 25, 2008,  3:00 to 5:00 pm

       Henry Lee Irwin Theater, Ateneo de Manila University
       Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City

Tickets:
       PhP 200.00 for delegates of 30 and above
       PhP 250.00 for individual delegates

Please contact Christine Javier or Gino Montaño at 817-2726 locals 132-133.

Mylyn F. Tolentino
Corporate Planning and Development (CPD)
Center for Leadership and Change, Inc.

Direct Line: +63 2 426 6491
Fax No: +63 2 426 5935
Website: www.clci.ph
G/F Hoffner Bldg. Social Development Complex
Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Hts., Quezon City