[Blueboard] JesCom Weekend on Radio

Mari Bianca Orenciana morenciana at admu.edu.ph
Fri Nov 7 16:45:13 PHT 2008

*JesCom Radio inspires the audience by sharing God's word and the light of
faith in your homes. Feed your souls and listen to JesCom's radio shows this
weekend.*

*PASAKALYE*

Be inspired every Sunday as we listen to a thirty-minute reflection of
prayer and songs presented to you by Fr. Nono Alfonso, SJ on Radio Veritas
DZRV 846 KHz AM at 5:30 in the morning.

This Sunday, Pasakalye will be sharing with you the inspiration brought by
the first black American president. We shall all remember that despite the
adversity, God is still our God – the loving God of our history.

*USAPANG KAPATID*

Usapang Kapatid invites listeners to open up and share on-air their souls'
burdens and their lives' troubles with spiritual mentors Fr. Nono Alfonso,
Sr. Bubbles Bandojo, and lay mother Betsy Fuentes. Be with us every
Saturday, 10:30-12:00mn on DZMM 630 KHz.

Join us this Saturday with Bishop Chito Tagle of Imus, Cavite and let us
hear his thoughts regarding the latest Synod of Bishops on preaching the
Gospel.

*HEARTBEAT*

With host Fr. Nono Alfonso, SJ, Hearbeat centers on the affairs, struggles
and passions of the heart accompanied by songs for reflection and
inspiration. Heartbeat invites the audience to call on-air to seek for
advice or share their stories. Listen and be inspired by the Gospel reading
every Sunday, 11:00-12:00mn on Radio Veritas DZRV 846 KHz.

Mari Bianca C. Orenciana
Radio Production Manager
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Seminary Drive