[Blueboard] Invitation: Seminar on Getting Published in International Research Journals

Liane Peña Alampay lpalampay at ateneo.edu
Fri Nov 7 16:15:26 PHT 2008

Emerald Publishing

And

The Ateneo Business School

Present

The Insiders? Guide to Getting Published in International Research Journals

Professor Brian Hook
Professor of China Studies, Emerald advisor

Peter Shelley
Regional Manager, Emerald Publishing Group

Emerald Publishing Group Limited is an international academic
publisher that has been running for 41 years.  They currently publish
more than 200 journals in the fields of management, information
science and engineering.

They are the leading English language publisher of academic and
professional literature in the fields of management and library
services and their potential readership worldwide is more than 15
million people.

Prof. Brian Hook and Mr. Peter Shelley will be coming to the Ateneo
Business School to share their knowledge and experiences on Thursday,
13 November 2008 at 4 pm and we thoroughly recommend this session for
anyone who is considering getting their work published.

The session will contain insider?s information on:

?	How to get published in the right journal
?	How to target your work more effectively
?	What editors and reviewers actually look for
?	ISI, rankings and how important they are to your research
?	The key questions that make or break a paper
?	How to peer review your own work
?	The secrets of revision

For more information please visit
http://info.emeraldinsight.com/authors/workshops

Places are limited, and we will operate on a first-come, first-served
basis.  If demand exceeds place numbers we will operate a waiting list.