[Blueboard] Gov. Teddy Baguilat, Jr. sa Lider Totoo

Harvey Keh harveykeh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:52:52 PHT 2008

 The Ateneo de Manila University-School of Government's Youth Leadership and
Social Entrepreneurship Program invites you to listen to our weekly radio
program featuring inspiring effective and ethical Filipino Leaders entitled,
Lider Totoo. Lider Totoo can be heard over Radyo Veritas 846 every Saturday
morning, 9am to 1030am.  You can also log in to http://www.veritas846.ph for
live video streaming. Our guests included Ramon Magsaysay Awardees Gov.
Grace Padaca, Mayor Jesse Robredo and Dr. Jaime Alip.

For this coming November 8, our guest will be Kaya Natin! Leader, Gov. Teddy
Baguilat, Jr. of Ifugao.

If you would like to suggest possible guests to the program, please email us
at ateneoylse at gmail.com . Thank you very much.