[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 6 09:07:23 PHT 2008

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM NOVEMBER 9-11, 2008

                        I will leave Manila on November 9 to attend the Presidents' Forum of Southeast and South Asia and Taiwan Universities organized by National Cheng Kung University in Taiwan. I will return to Manila on Tuesday evening, November 11.

                        DR. ANTONETTE ANGELES, Academic Vice President will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

                        My office has my contact address.

                                                                                                        BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.