[Blueboard] RERUN: ACIL Homecoming 2008

Nicolo Paolo P. Ludovice nludovice at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 5 11:57:52 PHT 2008

Pls. post. Thanks!

------

WHO:      All Ateneo Catechetical Instruction League (ACIL) Alumni
WHAT:     R.E.R.U.N: The Homecoming

WHERE:  MVP Center for Student Leadership (basement)

WHEN:     December 5, 2008

WHY:        To relive your glory days in ACIL, celebrate its 103rd
year and   give support as it aims for forever.

*We would like to ask for an amount of at least P500.00 upon
registration which will cover not only a sumptuous dinner but also
financial aid for the projects of ACIL namely Caroling '08,
Komunyunidad (Area Kid's First Holy Communion), Medical Mission and
3-day Ignatian Silent Retreat.
(P250.00 non-ACIL loved ones and guests)

Help us spread the news to your alumni friends! Help us reach the
alumni network through you!

Kindly forward this email-blast to your fellow Acilistas. If your
hands are full, just send us their contact details, preferably email
addresses or contact numbers and we will be the ones to contact them.
We are hoping to gather a large number of former Acilistas and we need
your help to reach the older generations.

Furthermore, we are also working on a special video to be shown on the
homecoming night. This will feature how ACIL has developed over the
years. If you still have pictures of former ACIL areas and events,
please send them or the link to acilweek103_core at yahoogroups.com. We
are also looking for ACIL alumni, and members of the old communities
like the ACIL kids, to be interviewed for the video. If you wish to
volunteer or have contact numbers of people we can approach for help,
please email them to acilweek103_core at yahoogroups.com. Thank you.

We can't wait to see you again soon!

Yours truly,

ACIL Batch 2008