[Blueboard] 31st University Service Awards for Year 2008

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Tue Nov 4 17:13:00 PHT 2008

MEMO TO      :           The University Community

FROM             :           The President

SUBJECT      :           31st  UNIVERSITY SERVICE AWARDS FOR YEAR 2008

The Ateneo de Manila University will honor its personnel in a special way for loyal service

on:       Thursday, 20 November 2008, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.(High School Covered Courts)(Main Awarding Ceremony for 5,10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35,40 and 45 years of service; No. of Awardees: 317)

                                           and

on:       Friday, 21 November 2008,11:30 a.m.(Grade School Auditorium)

(Presidential Luncheon for awardees with 25 years of service and above; No. of Awardees: 52)

I am inviting all administrative officers, professionals, faculty, non-teaching and maintenance personnel to attend the awarding ceremonies at 3:00-5:00 p.m.  I am also requesting Unit Heads to adjust class and work schedules accordingly.

                                BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.

                                President

/ome