[Blueboard] Ruth Dianne Ferrer, AB Philosophy '08

Remmon E. Barbaza rbarbaza at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 3 16:08:09 PHT 2008

Dear friends from the Loyola Schools,

Please join us in prayer for one of our most recent graduates, Ruth
Dianne Ferrer (AB Philosophy 2008), who perished in a terrible car
accident last November 1.

Known to her friends as Scarlet, Ruth was driving a Toyota Revo bound
for Manila along NLEX when a northbound bus overtook another car and
collided with her Revo at high speed. Among the fatalities was a
Claretian priest, Fr. Domingo Moraleda, who was with Ruth.

Below is a report from GMA News:

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/130814/Overtaking-bus-slams-into-car-in-Pampanga-seven-killed

Ruth's remains, along with those of Fr. Moraleda, are being
waked at the Claret Church in Mahinhin St., UP Village, till Saturday
or Sunday.

May Our Lord look kindly upon Ruth and welcome her in His eternal love
and peace.

Thank you.

--
Remmon E. Barbaza, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Chair

http://www.ateneo.edu/soh/ph_faculty.shtml

Tel. +63 (2) 426 5665
      +63 (2) 426 6001, loc. 5360
Fax  +63 (2) 426 5665
Delete | Reply | Forward | Redirect | View Thread