[Blueboard] Budget Guidelines for FY 2009-2010

Ton Dolor fdolor at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 3 14:13:00 PHT 2008

October 30, 2008

MEMO TO:   All Unit Heads

FROM       :   Vice President for Finance and Treasurer

SUBJECT :    Budget Guidelines for  FY 2009-2010

         The budget guidelines and forms to be used in the preparation
of your unit?s budget for FY 2009-2010 are available on-line, please
visit our dedicated website http://www.ateneo.edu/internal/budget.
Please accomplish the budget forms and submit the same to the
Treasurer?s office not later than December 18, 2008.

         From all indications, this coming school-year will be an
enormously challenging period for everyone.  We are appealing to
school unit heads to limit their request for tuition fee increase to
5%.  This cap in tuition fee increase will be the University?s lowest
in more than ten years but hopefully, with the cooperation of
everyone, we can ride out this period of turbulence and still achieve
a balanced budget.

Also included in the list of attachments is the Schedule of University
Budget Meetings.  Please check this out so you can mark your calendar
with the date and time assigned to your unit. Should you have any
questions, please call the Treasurer?s office.

         Thank you for your cooperation.

JOSE M. SANTOS