[Blueboard] ateneo this week

Comm & PR commpr at admu.edu.ph
Mon Mar 31 11:38:15 PHT 2008

Ateneo This Week

In http://www.ateneo.edu

Monday, 31 March 2008

Event: Healing Mass for President Corazon C. Aquino
Presider: Fr. Catalino G. Arevalo, SJ
Time: 6 p.m.
Venue: Church of the Gesù, Loyola Heights campus

Event: Nihongo for Young People (summer program)
Time: 2-4 p.m.
Venue: Natividad Galang Conference Room, Horacio V. de la Costa Building, Loyola Heights campus
Remarks: Runs until April 11, 2008

Organizer: Japanese Studies Program
Contact Information: Marian Salvador of the Japanese Studies Program tel. no.: 426-6001 local 5248 & 5249 or 426-4326 or email japanese at admu.edu.ph

Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Event: Talent and career management program
Time: 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Venue: Room 3, 2/F ISO Building, Social Development Complex, Loyola Heights campus
Remarks: Runs until April 4, 2008

Organizer: Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development (CORD)
Contact Information: Kimmy Yao  tel. no.: 426-5931 or email ateneocord at admu.edu.ph

Event: Presenting with impact (workshop)
Time: 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Venue: Room 4, 2/F ISO Building, Social Development Complex, Loyola Heights campus
Remarks: Runs until April 2, 2008

Organizer: Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development (CORD)
Contact Information: Kimmy Yao tel. no.: 426-5931 or email ateneocord at admu.edu.ph

Wednesday, 2 April 2008

Event: Southeast Asia today: Development paradigms, reflexive engagements (conference)
Remarks: Runs until April 4, 2008
Contact Information: 426-6068 local 209 or 426-6001 local 4651 or email dsa-ipc at admu.edu.ph

Thursday, 3 April 2008

Event: Life and death: Why our proteins have to die so we shall live (talk)
Speaker: Aaron J. Ciechanover

Time: 2 p.m.
Venue: Henry Lee Irwin Theater, Loyola Heights campus
Remarks: The forum will be webcast live at http://stream.mozcom.com/ateneo
Contact Information: Email vployola at admu.edu.ph or call Evelyn Quidlat or Maris dela Cruz at (63-2) 426-6001 locals 5000-5004)

Saturday, 5 April 2008

Event: Review for foreign service examination
Time: 8:30-5:30 p.m.
Venue: European Studies Program, Rm. 307 Ricardo and Dr. Rosita Leong Hall, Loyola Heights campus

Remarks: Runs until June 21, 2008. Registration period: March 1-29 (Mon-Fri) at 9 a.m.-5 p.m., (Sat) at 8:30 a.m.-12:00 noon

Organizer: European Studies Program

Contact Information: Kai at (63-2) 927-5814 or 426-6001 local 5238 & 39

This weekly calendar of events is posted on the official university Web site
http://www.ateneo.edu. For postings, please email the Communication & PR
Group: commpr at admu.edu.ph. Thank you!