[Blueboard] Appointment of Fr. Eli Lumbo, S.J. as Associate Principal for Formation

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Sat Mar 29 08:36:57 PHT 2008

Ateneo de Manila University
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

MEMO TO   :    THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

       FROM   :    THE PRESIDENT

  SUBJECT   :    APPOINTMENT OF FR. ELI ROWDY Y. LUMBO, S.J. AS ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL FOR

                          FORMATION OF THE ATENEO DE MANILA HIGH SCHOOL

I am happy to announce the appointment of Fr. Eli Rowdy Y. Lumbo, S.J. as Associate Principal for Formation of the Ateneo de Manila High School effective April 1, 2008 to March 31, 2011.

            He takes the place of Fr. Norberto L. Bautista, S.J. who will become Headmaster of the Ateneo de Manila Grade School.

            Fr. Lumbo holds a B.S. Commerce in Accounting from the University of San Agustin and an MA in Pastoral Ministry from the Loyola School of Theology.  He was Assistant Parish Priest and Director of Sta. Teresita High School in Miarayon, Bukidnon and Minister and Assistant Treasurer for the Philippine Province, 2001-2006.  During the past year, he was a teacher and Chaplain in the Ateneo de Manila High School.

            I would like to thank Fr. Lumbo for accepting this important responsibility of formation for the Ateneo de Manila High School.  The formation programs have grown a lot in the past years under the leadership of Fr. Bautista and other formators.  We look forward to Fr. Lumbo's leadership to continue this work and bring them to even newer levels.

            I would also like to thank Fr. Bautista for his leadership and ministry in the Ateneo de Manila High School and wish him all the best as he assumes the important responsibility of Headmaster of the Ateneo de Manila Grade School.

                                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.