[Blueboard] Snowball: A Social Entrepreneurship Training Program for Trainers and Teachers

Harvey Keh harveykeh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:11:17 PHT 2008

As part of the Ateneo de Manila University-School of Government's thrust of
promoting social entrepreneurship, we are launching *Snowball: A Social
Entrepreneurship Training Program for Trainers and Teachers.* Snowball is a
two week intensive summer training program for individuals who are
interested to teach and run programs on social entrepreneurship. The program
will run from *April 14-26, 2008**, Mondays to Saturdays, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00
p.m. at the Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City.* At
the end of this program, the participants are expected to implement their
own social entrepreneurship classes or training programs in their respective
institutions. *Dr. Antonio La Viña, Dean of the Ateneo School of Government
and Country Representative of Ashoka, the world's leading organization which
promotes social entrepreneurship together with Harvard University-Kennedy
School of Government Mason Fellows Steve Koon and Arnel Casanova will lead
the faculty members who will be running this training program. *

The investment for this 48-hour training program is only P 15,000.00 per
person (P 312.50 per hour) and we are also giving a 20% discount to members
of academic institutions that register and complete their payment on or
before *March 14, 2008** (Friday).* *The registration fee will also cover
materials to be used in class, a book on social entrepreneurship and snacks
for all the sessions.*

*If you would like to register or receive more information about this
program, please contact Reese Fernandez at (02) 426-5657 or you can send an
email to **ateneoylse at gmail.com* <ateneoylse at gmail.com>

Please help us promote Social Entrepreneurship in our country by passing
this on to your friends who might be interested to join.