[Blueboard] WAY OF THE CROSS on MARCH 13

jsalvador at ateneo.edu jsalvador at ateneo.edu
Fri Mar 7 06:31:55 PHT 2008

Members of the Ateneo Community,

Peace!

An old ritual that dates back to the Ateneo days in Padre Faura is the
Way of the Cross. This practice was revived in some years back with
each unit taking turns sponsoring the event.

With the Ateneo Grade School as the principal sponsor this schoolyear,
we invite everyone to come together as we pray for ourselves, our
family, our communites and our country in these challenging times.

The  Way of the Cross will be  held on March 13 Thursday at 4 PM with
an assembly at the  Blue Eagle Gym .

This Lenten Season, may we be blessed with new life and God's grace.

Jose P. Salvador, Jr.
Officer in Charge
Ateneo Grade School