[Blueboard] Church-led Procession in Solidarity with Sumilao Farmers tomorrow (March 6) POSTPONED

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan slb at admu.edu.ph
Mon Mar 3 12:42:18 PHT 2008

The march of the 144 Sumilao Farmers around Malacanang Palace today (March 5, Wednesday) was powerful enough to shake the government.

In this light, the CHURCH-LED PROCESSION TOMORROW (March 6, Thursday) is hereby POSTPONED until further notice.

We thank everyone for all the support and help, yet we humbly request that all of us should remain to be vigilant.

May we not grow weary of our loving support for our farmer-brothers and sisters from Sumilao, Bukidnon in their fight for social justice.

Thank you very much.

Manalangin. Manindigan. Makialam.

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan