[Blueboard] Ateneo CORD's Presenting with Impact Workshop, April 1-2, 2008
ateneocord at admu.edu.ph
Wed Mar 5 12:34:18 PHT 2008
The Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development (CORD) cordially
invites you to the
Presenting With Impact Workshop on April 1-2, 2008, 8:30am-5:30pm,
at RM 4, 2nd Floor ISO Building, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de
This is a two-day workshop designed to enable participants of any level of
expertise to increase the impact and effectiveness of their presentations.
With focus on the basics of adult learning, body language and delivery
style, this workshop aims to assist participants in enhancing their
presentation and communication competencies whether they are experienced
presenters or beginners.
At the end of the program, participants are expected to:
1. Asses their personal strengths and opportunities for improvement as a
2. Determine key factors in making effective presentations
3. Design a coherent presentation
4. Practice delivering a presentation that stimulates involvement, manages
attention and achieves positive results
Module I: Preparing your Presentation
- Assessing your audience
- Choosing what to present and structuring for impact
- Multiple approaches to propel your presentations
Module II: Presenting to your Audience
- Tools that grab, ignite and keep your audience engaged
- Making the most of visual aids and tips on using powerpoint/keynote
- The person of the presenter: Facts about body language
Module III: Assessing Impact of your Presentation
- Tips to help you prepare, practice and assess your presentations
- Practice with feedback
- Key benefits to presenting and training experience
The program fee is Php 8,000. However, you can avail of our Early Bird
Discount if you register on or before March 18.
To register, please contact Ateneo CORD at 426-5931 or email us at
ateneocord at admu.edu.ph and look for Kimmy Yao.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard